FS Off-Lease Inventory

Reactions
First, a little bit about myself. I was in the car business since age 16 and always in love with cars. I am also a big Mercedes enthusiast, especially AMGs.

Currently I own a dealership and a lot of our business comes from finding specific vehicles for our clients. With time I developed relationships with many re-marketing managers from various makes (Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, BMW, etc.). This means we have access to a large inventory of vehicles that have been returned from lease, even as soon as 2-3 months into the lease or 2-3k miles and up and reconditioned by the Dealer - these are vehicles that are ready to become CPOs.

So what?

I believe our services could benefit the community as I can help many car enthusiasts find what they are looking for and also help save thousand of dollars in the process.

How does it work (high level)?

1. I have a detailed conversation with our clients to determine exactly what they are looking for (model, ext color, interior, packages, year, miles) and I start the search.
2. When I find vehicles matching their needs I send them extensive information with vehicle details, pictures, carfax report, a detailed condition report with all the blemishes.
3. Send pricing information (I price very competitive many times thousands below anything available on the market). No other fees.
* The only thing not included in the price is the transportation cost, which I offer at wholesale prices (i.e. a 1,000 miles shipment costs around $750 and takes 8-10 days)
4. I am 24/7 available to discuss any other questions and if client gives the OK a deposit of $500 is needed to pull the trigger.
5. I take care of everything to make the purchase as smooth and as easy-going possible, I coordinate the transportation of the vehicle to the client as well as the titling paperwork needed to register the vehicle
6. Stress-free purchase. After vehicle is received clients have 7-day to inspect and drive the vehicle.

Peace of mind:

I understand that purchasing a vehicle online carries certain challenges and for that reason I work hard on making sure you feel confident about your purchase. As a result all vehicles I sell meet these standards:

* Vehicles are sourced directly from Mercedes NA and have been reconditioned by a Mercedes dealer.
* Previous off-lease or demo vehicles only.Â
* Clean title and no structural damage.
* Carfax report provided for all vehicles.
* Under Mercedes Original Warranty (4 years/50k miles)
* 7-Days/300 miles no questions asked returns ($500 re-stocking fee).

Real world example:

Below is an example of a customer who was looking for a 2019 Mercedes E63 AMGs Designo Diamond White Metallic with AMB Black Nappa Leather w/ Silver Stitching

Vehicle information: 2091 E63 AMGs
Exterior color: Designo Diamond White Metallic
Interior: AMG Black Nappa Leather w/ Silver Stitchin
Odometer:9,726

Included Packages:
Panorama Sunroof
Lighting Package
Rapid Heating Front Seats
Driver Assistance Package
Burmester Surround Sound System
LED Intelligent Light System
Front Heated Armrests