Welcome to the #1 Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum and Mercedes GLA community dedicated to Mercedes-Benz GLA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mercedes-Benz GLA today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

GLAFan

Staff Team
Staff Member
Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

ivandeman

Reactions
Just ordered my brand new Mercedes 200 GLA Mountain Grey!
Should be delivered end August.
Currently driving a Honda CRV 2013

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

OP
GLAFan

GLAFan

Staff Team
Staff Member
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Reactions
Welcome [MENTION=148]ivandeman[/MENTION]

trguest

Reactions
Long time Mercedes owner, E300, C240 vehicles. Just purchased my first SUV, a 2018 GLA 250 all options. Outstanding vehicle! Looking for a forum thread on Eco Start Stop battery issues. I have not found anything here but understand this was a significant issue on previous models.

Popeye

Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Just purchased our first Mercedes. A beautiful blue 2019 GLA250 . It handles real well, but is not as spacious as our Outback (nor was it intended to be). The learning curve for all the options and functions is a bit daunting - how did you handle it? What kind of servicing can you do at generic garages without voiding the warranty and the optional "protections"?

Mercedes SLC Posts